[sticky] Here is a part of the forum to sell your unwanted cycling stuff. Please read this before you get started. (No replies)
Rehome, reuse and upcycle. Here's a place to offer your pre-owned cycling stuff. Here is my advice on how to use the area:
- Please post only private sales/or wants related to cycling.
- Post both 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' in this same forum - so please start the post title with 'For sale:' or 'Wanted:' for easy identification.
- Commercial companies should please contact me first before posting. I may permit some limited, specific adverts, but this forum is primarily for private sales. This is necessary to protect the interests of the paying advertisers who support Velo Vision.
- If you are linking to an ebay auction that's fine, but please start the post title with 'Ebay link:'.
- I advise you not to include your 'plain' email address unless spam messages don't bother you. You may wish to obscure your address by making obvious changes (to humans) i.e. email@example.com. You could even do this ɯoɔ˙uoısıʌolǝʌ@pɹɐʍoɥ, but how long before the bots can read that too... Or my preferred method is to write -this-bit-@velovision com and mention elsewhere that -this-bit- has to be replaced with … Be inventive, we don't have a private message function on this forum.
- Remember that it's very helpful for potential buyers if you include your location (country, city) when posting an advert. This site gets readers from around the world.
- Note that any transactions are the responsibility of the seller and buyer, and Velo Vision takes NO responsibility for any matters which result from contacts made via this service.
- Once your item is sold (or obtained for 'Wanted') please put up a note to that effect by editing the title of your initial posting. You as a user can edit your postings by clicking on the 'spanner' symbol.