Velo Vision Forum  : VV Discussion
Discussion of Velo Vision magazine contents, the website, and all topics likely to be of interest to Velo Vision readers 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bikey Art in York
Posted by: Arch (IP Logged)
Date: March 22, 2012 07:33PM

A quick plug, if I may:

Any Velovisionairies who are in York this weekend or next might be interested in an event at St Nicholas Fields (old home of the Velo Vision office):

[www.stnicksfields.org.uk]

As part of the Open Studios event, St Nicks are hosting a couple of artists, Belinda and Kalindi, who have produced a lot of art based around scrap bike parts and wheels, as well as a huge bike sculpture make of sticks, with 5' woven willow wheels.

The event is on Friday and Saturday this weekend and next, and I'll be there on the Saturdays working on some of my recycled bikepart crafts - tyre belts and inner tube bags!

They were setting up there today, and there is some cool stuff.

Incidentally, Belinda is the lady featured in the last VV magazine on the letters page with her husband, on the wheelchair/bike combo....

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

Also often found on www.cyclechat.co.uk

Re: Bikey Art in York
Posted by: peter (IP Logged)
Date: March 22, 2012 08:11PM

Oh, sounds good! I'll pop by with the camera :-)

--
Peter Eland - Velo Vision publisher

Re: Bikey Art in York
Posted by: Arch (IP Logged)
Date: March 22, 2012 08:45PM

Yes, do, if you can! If not, I'll be taking plenty of pictures.

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

Also often found on www.cyclechat.co.uk

Would you like to to post a message or a reply? Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please use the 'Log In' link above either to sign in if you already have an account, or to register as a new user if you do not.
This forum powered by Phorum.