London Recumbents
Velo Vision Forum  : VV Discussion
Discussion of Velo Vision magazine contents, the website, and all topics likely to be of interest to Velo Vision readers 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bike Show
Posted by: PaulM (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2010 09:08PM

Did anyone else go to the bike show at Earls Court? Cycle centric had a Corsa 24 and Giro 20 ATT on display. The Moulton stand had a bike with a Rohloff. There were lots of Kemper Pedersens on display: one with low handlebars and another with 20" wheels and a Brooks saddle.

Brooks saddles were everywhere. They have started remaking the Colt saddle - I have a 1980s original which is still not broken in yet. Apparently it takes 2 lifetimes on average to break one in.

Not many fixies this year, a dying fashion? But lots of carbon and TT bikes I thought.

Re: Bike Show
Posted by: andyml (IP Logged)
Date: October 13, 2010 12:03AM

Hi Paul,

I enjoyed the show but thought it was a little smaller than last year (I may be wrong) and was disappointed that the free bike park was outside and uncovered.

No sign of Kogo Miyata or Amba Marketing....

I helped out at the Sustrans stand on the Saturday and we were kept very busy.

brgds Andy

Would you like to to post a message or a reply? Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please use the 'Log In' link above either to sign in if you already have an account, or to register as a new user if you do not.
This forum powered by Phorum.