Velo Vision Forum  : VV cycling classifieds
For sale and wanted ads - find your bikes and cycling items a new home!  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bachetta Agio recumbent for sale
Posted by: Pedaldog (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2010 02:01AM

Beautiful blue long wheelbase recumbent bike. I need some cash and I need to slim down the stable to make it easier for me to do some actual Cycling .
This bike has SRAM X9 at the rear and Truvativ at the front. Cable discs at both ends and I put a Mirrycle bar end mirror on the front. It has a Disc Specific rear carrier and the only change from standard is that, wide load as I am, I put a new set of wider handlebars on. The original ones will obviously go with the bike. I've had it for about 18 months and I doubt it's covered more than 500 miles in that time. It is at home with local pootling as well as Touring in the Lakes with heavy panniers and a tent loaded on there! I've put it on FleaBuy with a ?650-00 reserve and a Buy it Now of ?850-00. Anybody from this 'ere community wants to make an "In the region of" offer and I would be happy to pll it out of the Auction.

Bike is Located in Lancaster and there are piccies on the Auction at [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

[z10.invisionfree.com]

At the pace of sailing ships and bicycles.

Re: Bachetta Agio recumbent for sale
Posted by: Edward Long (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2010 07:49PM

Hi,
Would ?600 be too cheeky? I think it would go well with the GTE.
Hope you are keeping well.
Best wishes
Edward

Date: October 28, 2010 09:39PM

[z10.invisionfree.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2010 10:36PM by Pedaldog.

Date: October 29, 2010 08:26PM

Sale has been agreed.
Thanks for looking.

[z10.invisionfree.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2010 10:37PM by Pedaldog.

Would you like to to post a message or a reply? Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please use the 'Log In' link above either to sign in if you already have an account, or to register as a new user if you do not.
This forum powered by Phorum.