Coming up in Velo Vision 40 - and Christmas closing...
Issue 40 is well underway and will be out in January - here's a sneak preview of the contents. Also, we're closing for Christmas and New Year, reopening on the 3rd January...
Posted by Peter Eland on Saturday 15 Jan 2011
Coming up in Issue 40
Despite our best efforts Issue 40 didn't quite make it to print before the Christmas break - the very late apparance of last issue following my brief illness meant we just couldn't catch up. But it's well underway and should be out in mid-January. The second issue of Electric Bike is also largely completed and that will be out later in January.
So what's lined up for Velo Vision 40?
- Cycling by satellite: a beginner's guide to what GPS technology can offer today's touring and commuting cyclist.
- By Moulton to Japan: reporting from a meeting of Japanese Moultoneers.
- We visit Cyclesense, a wide-ranging specialist dealer with two outlets just south of York, at Tadcaster and Thorp Arch...
- Visiting Velo Vision! As we complete our tenth year of publication, we turn the camera on ourselves with a look behind the scenes at how magazines are made...
- The super stable 4wieler four wheeler, formerly known as the Bakfeetz.
- Koga's made to order Signature tourer, fitted out with...
- the Shimano Alfine 11-speed hub gear! We have a 'first impressions' ride report...
- The new 'kickback' two-speed hub gear, Sturmey's S2C.
- A reader reports on his Moulton New Series.
Plus news, letters, trailers, and more... contents are, as always, subject to change until printed!
Incidentally, if any reader with an interesting bike or story to tell would like to write a review or an article, please do get in touch! All contributions are very much appreciated. Check out the notes for contributors and do drop me a note if you have an idea!
We'll be taking a break over the Christmas period, and the office will be closed from mid-afternoon tomorrow (Wednesday the 22nd December) until Monday the 3rd January 2011. Please email if you need to contact us urgently; also feel free to continue to use the online shop to place orders. These will be processed with all speed when we return.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all our readers!
Testing comments system again!
You must be signed in to post comments. Sign in or register via our forum to create an account.
Search Velo Vision website story archive:
Search full magazine text via the digital edition: