So York Rally was a great success, lovely to meet so many enthusiastic readers and wonderful people. Since then we have been making contact with a number of tradesmen and women, as well as some experts. We are also in the midst of relaunching our YouTube channel.
In the pipe line we have a few exciting things to look forward to:
- Update on the Pod Bike developments from Norway.
- We are hoping to attend both the Bike Show in England and the Euro Bike exhibition in Germany.
- We have an interview with an FIA Head Injury Fellow to discuss the arguments for and against helmets.
- Knog have kindly agreed to send some products for review.
- We are expanding the coverage of electric bikes, electric assist and folding bikes too, having spoken to readers by email, phone and face to face we can see there is a real interest in this.
- Much, much more!
This is a period of development and review as we get things going again but it is such an exciting time and we are very keen to hear from you!